Wildlife Habitat Canada supports habitat conservation projects throughout Canada. These projects have helped to safeguard important ecosystems and countless wild species.
Ways to Donate
Your donation is an investment in conservation! Every donation that we receive supports conservation efforts and advocacy, and is vital to the important work that we do across Canada.
Donate directly through our website.
1-800-669-7919 ext. 201, or 613-722-2090 ext. 201
We are pleased to accept Visa, Mastercard or American Express to process your donation.
Please download and print this Charitable Donation Form and mail it to us along with your donation:
Wildlife Habitat Canada
247-2039 Robertson Road
Ottawa, ON K2H 8R2
Your planned gift to Wildlife Habitat Canada can have a lasting impact on wildlife. Leave a legacy gift and ensure that we can continue to conserve, enhance and restore habitats across Canada.
Contact your lawyer or notary about how to make a charitable bequest to Wildlife Habitat Canada in your will.
Thank you for your interest in working with Wildlife Habitat Canada.
There are currently no vacancies at this time.
Please check back again soon or follow us on social media to get regular updates on upcoming opportunities.
Join the Wildlife Habitat Canada team – become a volunteer!
Volunteering with Wildlife Habitat Canada is a great way to learn more about wildlife habitat and waterfowl issues in Canada, as well as support the conservation work that Wildlife Habitat Canada contributes to every year.
People with all skills are encouraged to volunteer; we are currently looking for volunteer help in the following area(s):
French Translation Volunteer
- Provide translations from English to French for a range of communications material (social media posts, website / e-newsletter articles, media releases, etc.)
- Support translations from English to French for technical environmental documents
Social Media Volunteer
- Develop, research and post content for Facebook and Instagram
- Conduct preliminary research and analytics of user engagement
- Design visual templates for various communications media
Website Support Volunteer
- Support content updates for the company website
- Research and draft new online forms or other functional and design tools
- Photography of 30+ art products for fund-raising
- Nature photography for use in communications material
If you are interested in volunteering, please call toll free at 1-800-669-7919 (or 613-722-2090) extension 266, or email email@example.com. Your support is greatly appreciated!