We are pleased to invite you to participate in a review of the Canadian Wildlife Habitat Conservation Stamp Program. The review is part of an evolving process, with the aim of making the program better through the implementation of our collective ideas and responding to changes in the market.
We want you to be satisfied with the program; therefore, your input is essential in shaping its future direction.
This is meant to be an anonymous review of the program. We would like you to be frank and open about your answers, therefore, we ask that you do not put your name anywhere in this questionnaire.
Questionnaires must be completed by March 31, 2019.
Please contact Shams Kaddoura, Program Coordinator (1-800-669-7919 x 222) if you have any questions.
3. What are the benefits to you, the artist, in participating in the Art Competition for the Canadian Wildlife Habitat Conservation Stamp?
4. Does WHC provide an adequate profile and recognition for the winning artist?
5. Would you receive a greater profile and recognition for winning an art competition or for being commissioned to create the painting for the Stamp?
6. Who do you feel should be on the panel of judges that selects the winning painting?
7. Are you familiar with the Federal and State Duck Stamp programs in the United States?
8. How many years have you participated in the WHC art competition?
9. Have you ever won the WHC art competition or been commissioned to create the painting for the Stamp?
If you answered yes to the question 9, what is your overall opinion of your relationship with WHC during that timeframe?
10. Do you participate in other art competitions?
11. How long does it take to create your painting, from start to finish?
12. Do you have any other opinions or comments about the selection process for the Canadian Wildlife Habitat Conservation Stamp?
13. Please feel free to provide comments or suggestions about the program
(i.e., ideas for new products, recognition for artists, artist events, or corporate connections, etc.).